2019年2月5日火曜日

Dec 2019 20K Leagues Under The Spring Sea


This is the track I should have made for the very beginning of the year, but still OK right before the Lunar New Year, which is coming in a week! An exotic sound in the naval far east!

The track called “Chunhae”, or the Sea in the Spring, combined the traditional anthem in the Eastern culture and the Hip-Hop rhythm. A Native Instruments "STREET SWARM" drum kit brought a sense of old soundtrack, the sound of a harp, Shakuhachi, and Middle Eastern winds echo the exotic atmosphere, and finally the massive use of sci-fi video effects matches Le Capitaine Nemo -like submarine crew. With versatile playmobil figures expressing the diversified sphere on the planet, the core theme of the movie was set to the peace, off course.

And, a new recommended set of playmobil, "700005 Top Agent S.H.A.R.K. Drill Destroyer", a drill-equipped and futuristic submarine, which reminds me of the Nautilus - my dream in my childhood -, with human and robotic crews, shows my new work of playmobil stop motion picture! Can you find all of the parts moving?? I hope you enjoy it!

Chunjie!!
Happy Lunar New Year 2019!